Frequently Asked Questions
Because instructors need time to gather materials for kits and plan for their classes, we have thoughtfully created the following deadlines for our retreats.
Switching from one class to another
- Prior to December 5, 2016, there will not be any processing fees to switch classes.
- From December 5, 2016 through January 2, 2017, switching classes will incur a $25 per class processing fee.
- On or after January 2, 2017, switching classes is not permitted out of consideration for our instructors.
- Prior to January 2, 2017, there will be a $50 per class processing fee to cancel classes.
- On or after January 2, 2017, all fees are non-refundable.
Registration fees are always non-refundable.
From TIA take Tucson Blvd out of the airport to Valencia. Turn right (east) onto Valencia and drive approximately 5 miles until you reach Kolb. Turn left (north) on to Kolb and drive approximately 5 miles to Broadway Blvd. Turn right (east) on Broadway Blvd. Hotel is located on the right (south) side of the road at the corner of Broadway Blvd and Prudence.
Hilton Tucson East
c/o Vivi Magoo and (your name)
7600 E Broadway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
- We offer an a la carte menu of classes and outings.
- You can register for just one class or as many as you’d like.
- Our classes range in length from 3-hours to several days. Each is priced accordingly.
- Classes range from beginner/novice to advanced/professional.
- Each class description will state the level of skills needed to complete the project.
- Classes are small enough in size (no more than twenty students/instructor) so that each student will be able to receive a bit of personal instruction should you need it.
- We are always available by email to discuss particular classes with you.