I’m coming to The Desert and need a supply list that includes to what to bring. Thanks for your help. I’m really excited!
Hi – so good to hear from you! Class supplies lists are located on the website – part of each class description. Click on the class for which you are registered, and scroll down to find the info. Still can’t find it? Email Barb with info about the class you’re signed up for, and she’ll screenshot it and send a copy to you.
Here’s step-by-step directions:
- Click on the Desert class descriptions page <here>
- Scroll through classes until you locate yours.
- Click on either the photo or title of class
- Scroll down through the Description, and you will find all the information you need including kit fee, what’s included in the kit, what the instructor will bring to class for your use, optional supplies you may want to bring with you, the instructor’s email address and the Student Supply List.
- Copy and paste the necessary tools and materials from the Student Supply List to a word document for handy reference.
- Many of our instructors will have everything you need for their classes; others ask you to bring your own tools and/or materials. It’s all dependent on the instructor, and if you have any questions about what you may need for an individual class, please feel free to email the instructor at the email address provided.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
(602) 509-6030 (text)
(602) 615-4136 (text)