I’m coming to Metals Week and need a supply list that includes to what to bring. Thanks for your help. I’m really excited!
Hi – so good to hear from you! Class supplies lists are located on the website – part of each class description. Click on the class for which you are registered, and scroll down to find the info. Still can’t find it? Email Barb with info about the class you’re signed up for, and she’ll screenshot it and send a copy to you.
Here’s step-by-step directions:
- Click on the Metals Week class descriptions page <here>
- Scroll through classes until you locate yours.
- Click on either the photo or title of class
- Scroll down through the Description, and you will find all the information you need including kit fee, what’s included in the kit, what Vivi Magoo will be providing, what the instructor will bring to class for your use, optional supplies you may want to bring with you, the instructor’s email address and the Student Supply List.
- Copy and paste the necessary tools and materials from the Student Supply List to a word document for handy reference.
- Because your health and safety is our utmost concern, we have limited the number of students per class, have planned for social distancing while in the classroom and will provide individual work stations for each of you, complete with your own soldering stations, pickle and patina pots, flex shafts, etc. so you can maintain a healthy distance from one another. All of the inventory that is being provided by Vivi Magoo for you is up on the class details page for each of Ace’s classes.
- In addition, we are working with Ace to provide on-screen demos so you won’t have to crowd around her demo table.
- Please text Barb with any questions you may have with respect to supplies – She will get right back to you!
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Barb (602) 509-6030 (cell)
Erin (602) 615-4136 (cell)