Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering supplies for classes,
and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
No need to pack all of the things you’ll need in your suitcase and worry about them getting lost in transit.
Mario and his crew will take care of anything and everything you may need for Metals Week.
Need metal? They have it!
Gemstones? They have those too!
Propane or other fuel? Yep!
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family,
headed by Mario Morales.
His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff,
and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free.
We guarantee they will make life easier for you!
We use them all the time!
Mario is our go-to guy!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for each class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for each of the classes in which you are enrolled, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Vivi Magoo will take care of getting your purchased supplies to the Drury Inn.
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!
Heres how you can contact Mario, Erika and Steven
Do you need more information?
Erin and I can help answer any questions you may have
or help you with the process of ordering your supplies.
Email either of us, and we will gladly help in any way we can!
Can’t wait to see you at Metals Week!